Peru: Hardcore Service Adventure
Language Immersion & Service Adventure
Travel to Peru and experience an ancient Inca paradise tucked deep into majestic Andean mountains and fueled by a growing modern culture.
Whether your interest is archeology, history, language learning, or adventure, the Peru trip is designed for you. Your Global Works experience will take you beyond the tourist track and into the communities of the Sacred Valley. It is here that impactful service, fascinating indigenous market places, and exciting adventure activities will populate your journey.
Itinerary Accommodations Slideshow
- Earn 30 Community Service hours
Community Development: Assist an organization to improve access to education for young women from low-income families
in remote communities
- Education: Build classrooms or playgrounds and teach art, English lessons, or sports in local primary schools
- Practice your Spanish with Peruvian students
- Experience a homestay in a small Peruvian village
- Engage in numerous leader-led language exercises and activities
Adventure and Cultural Activities
- Visit the majestic lost Inca city of Machu Picchu
- Barter for artisan goods in indigenous markets in Pisac and Cusco, Peru
- Visit a remote indigenous Quechua village and experience traditional life