Wilmington Friends School France, June 14-26, 2022
As always, if you have any questions, you can call/text us at 303-545-2202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about your school’s program, read below:
Download the Pack & Prep Guide! This Guide includes a packing list, packing tips, suggested resources, and vaccine information.
The Student & Parent Handbook has ample information that you might have about Global Works programs, including communication, payment, travel, and health and safety.
1) Go to our APPLICATION or click ‘Enroll’ in the upper right corner anywhere on our website.
– A parent or guardian should begin the student application by setting up an account with an email and password.
2) Follow the prompts; choose the year 2022, then the school name and destination country can be selected from a drop down menu.
3) When prompted about deposit, pay your deposit by credit card.
4) Proceed to the end to sign off on the Enrollment Agreement
*For students with credit from 2020: On the application, you may bypass paying the deposit by choosing “pay by check”. All credit will be applied to the 2022 balance due. For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.