Home Office Staff
We currently do not have any positions open in the home office.
We are currently offering unpaid office internships in Boulder, CO on an as-needed basis. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Summer Service Adventures Trip Leaders
The application period for Summer Service Adventure Trip Leaders runs October 1 through February 1 and has now closed for 2015 Trip Leaders. Please look for 2016 Application instructions on this page in October. 2015 Applicants who best fit our needs will be contacted for an interview, and we will make hiring decisions on a rolling basis with a goal of being fully staffed in March.
Global Works Summer Trip Leader positions offer salary, living expenses during the program, and airfare to and from the country of the program being served. The dates of employment include a training weekend during the first week of June and service throughout the duration of the program. Programs are two to four weeks between late June and early August.
Staff must have the following qualifications before applying:
• Candidates must be over the age of 23.
• Candidates must be college graduates.
• Candidates must have experience traveling and working with high school age students.
• Language Immersion Programs require high degree of Spanish, French, or Mandarin proficiency as staff will be required to instruct students or navigate with the group in the target language.
• Hiring for specific countries is determined by available openings (due to number of returning staff) and qualifications.
• Candidates must be certified in Adult First Aid and CPR.
• Strongly recommended: further medical training (WFR/ WFA/ EMT) and water/ lifeguarding certification (WSI)
All Applicants must be interviewed during the period of November 15 through March 1. In person interviews are preferred; however, we also conduct interviews via Skype. Interviews after March 1st may be offered as needed.