Employment at Global Works
HOME OFFICE STAFF
We currently do not have any positions open in the home office.
We are currently offering unpaid office internships in Lafayette, CO on an as-needed basis. Please send your resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an internship position.
CUSTOM GROUP TRAVEL TRIP LEADERS
We are currently accepting applications for Custom Group Travel Trip Leaders for our 2017 Puerto Rico programs. The application period is September 1st through October 15th. Applicants who best fit our needs will be contacted after October 15th for an interview. To apply, click here: Staff Application.
SUMMER SERVICE ADVENTURES TRIP LEADERS
All positions are currently filled. Please check back in October 2016!
TRIP LEADER INFORMATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Global Works Trip Leader positions offer salary, living expenses during the program, and airfare to and from the country of the program being served. Programs vary in length from one to four weeks. Custom Group Travel programs run throughout the year. Summer Service Adventure Programs are offered late June through mid- August.
Staff must have the following qualifications before applying:
- Candidates must be over the age of 23.
- Candidates must be college graduates.
- Candidates must have experience traveling and working with high school age students.
- Language Immersion Programs require high degree of Spanish, French, or Mandarin proficiency as staff will be required to instruct students or navigate with the group in the target language.
- Hiring for specific countries is determined by available openings (due to number of returning staff) and qualifications.
- Candidates must be certified in Adult First Aid and CPR.
- Strongly recommended: further medical training (WFR/ WFA/ EMT) and water/ lifeguarding certification (WSI).
Applicants who best fit our needs will be contacted for an interview, and we will make hiring decisions on a rolling basis. In person interviews are preferred; however, we also conduct interviews via Skype. Interviews after March 1st may be offered as needed.