Get A Quote For This Itinerary!Click Here
Details and Itinerary
DAYS 1-3: BEACH LODGE ORIENTATION
- Group arrival at the airport in Fiji where you meet your Global Works leader
- A short transfer brings us to our beautiful beach eco-resort on Fiji’s Sunshine Coast serves as a wonderful base for orientation, getting to know one another and learning about the culture of the people who will capture our hearts over the next two weeks
- We take a language lesson, explore the cities on Nadi and Lautoka and learn about some of the marine conservation issues facing the waters of the Fiji Islands
DAYS 4-8: YASAWA SCUBA DIVE CERTIFICATION, MARINE ECOLOGY, AND SERVICE
- We fly over to the picturesque Yasawa islands to stay at a locally run eco-resort
- Our days include snorkelling above Fiji’s colorful reefs, volunteer projects, adventure activities, and introductions to traditional, local customs, crafts, and games!
- Get SCUBA certified with a professional guide
- We take a boat excursion Island hopping through the beautiful Yasawa Islands meeting Local naturalist guides who help us to understand these amazing creatures we encounter and the environmental issues that they face.
- Swim with Manta Rays, hike to a tropical rainforest waterfall, and bond by a bonfire on the beach.
DAYS 9-10: TRIP CLOSURE & DEPARTURE
- We finally depart for home full of new experiences and inspiration. Your time in Fiji will forever be an example of communal village interactions, a way of life that may soon be lost in time.