How do I apply my discount? Register online for your first choice 2022 Summer Service Adventure, enter your discount code (if applicable), and we will apply the discount to your balance. Your deposit is risk free and fully refundable until January 15th, 2022. You may also switch to a different available program without penalty.
ONGOING PROGRAM DISCOUNTS
ALUMNI FAMILY DISCOUNT
A 15% tuition discount is offered to returning Global Works participants and siblings of Global Works alumni year-round. When you enroll, just mention the ‘Alumni Family Discount’ and we will apply the discount to the final tuition balance.
Custom Group Travel participants qualify for the Alumni Discount on any of our Summer Service Adventure programs.
A 5% tuition discount is offered for any siblings traveling in the same year. When you enroll, just mention the ‘Sibling Discount’ and we will apply the discount to the final tuition balance.
A 15% tuition discount is offered to participants whose parents/guardians are teachers. In order to receive this discount, you must provide proof of full-time status and current employment at a school as a primary or secondary educator (i.e. pay stub, link to website with your bio).
- Discounts apply for any of our 2022 Summer Service Adventure (SSA) trips for high school students. These are not applicable for our Custom Group Travel (CGT) programs (i.e. school group trips) unless otherwise indicated.
- Discounts cannot be combined and in cases where more than one discount applies, families will be awarded the best available option.
- You may change your program and/or departure date prior to January 15th without penalty (pending program availability).
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for the cancellation policy following January 15th and insurance options.
- Discounts may not be combined. When two discounts apply, the greater discount will be applied to the the tuition.
- Discounts apply to tuition prices only. Airfare, insurance options and other fees do not qualify for discounts.