Please visit our Discounts page for current and ongoing discount information.
Global Works offers interest-free payment plan options, upon request :
- Three-Month Payment Plan: Choose this option upon enrollment. Pay in three equal installments over three months, to be paid-off by trip date. Checks and eChecks accepted.
- Extended Payment Plan: To pay in more than three payments, a signed agreement is required. Automatic credit card or eCheck payment required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up an extended payment plan for your program.
We encourage all students to contribute to their program by becoming more active participants in their fundraising experience. You can choose to raise money through campaigns on Global Works’ partner, Volunteer Forever. Create a profile on the Volunteer Forever website, tell the world where you are going and why, and your are off and running on your own personalized fundraising campaign.
GLOBAL WORKS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Now accepting Ambassador applications for summer 2018!
Global Works offers a limited number of Ambassador Program opportunities (approximately 4-6 per year) to motivated participants in need of financial support.
The Global Works Ambassador Program provides up to a $2,000 or 50% tuition reduction (whichever is less) in exchange for students taking on the responsibility of documenting their Global Works experience through blog posts, online reviews, and social media. Following the conclusion of their trip, students are encouraged to share and present his/her Global Works experience to potential students and their families.
Ambassadorships are granted on an individual basis depending on financial need. Students and their families are responsible for the remaining tuition, all airfare (including group and connecting flights), as well as any additional costs for the program. Only one ambassador can enroll on each trip and only 4-6 ambassadorships are granted each year; therefore, it is highly recommended to apply as early as possible. Ambassadorships will be awarded starting in August, on a rolling basis. Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Reference: provide a reference from a teacher, employer, coach, adviser, or mentor to speak to your merits and involvement in your educational or extracurricular activities.
- Minimum 3.5 GPA: provide a copy of your transcript from the School Registrar.
- Biographical Essay: write a short essay describing yourself and why you feel you would benefit from being a Global Works Ambassador.
- Letter from Parent or Guardian: to confirm that there is a true need for financial assistance.
For more information about the requirements for the Ambassador Program, application instructions, or to inquire about availability, please email email@example.com and request an Ambassador Program Handbook.
For Financial Assistance opportunities through outside funding sources, please see the attached Financial Assistance Information document.